BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Pause in the Blogging

It has now been several days since I have blogged...that is partially due to the fact that I have gone a few days without a computer. My laptop has a small wire that has burned out or something so now the battery no longer charges when I plug it in. Sad news. So Isaac and I have been discussing the purchase of a new computer whilst shopping around a while. We finally decided on buying an HP from Walmart, since their prices were indeed the lowest. This new computer comes with Windows 7 (and it does have some nice perks), a 20" screen, and all kinds of fun. The only thing I bemoan is it isn't my laptop...it isn't portable. But yeah. Back to pregnancy news.
I will be seeing my OBGYN on Wednesday this week...in less than 48 hours. I am excited to actually feel the confirmation that something indeed is happening inside me and the possibility of hearing a heartbeat will help me feel that, indeed, I am having a baby. Who knows what the visit will bring. I think Isaac is excited to be able to go with me and learn about my pregnancy with me. It's his fault, after all. Besides upcoming appointments, I am tired, hungry, and a little nauseated most of the time. Nothing new there to report. :)

0 comments: