BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

On the Flip Side

I have been focusing a lot in this blog about the physical ups and downs of pregnancy. The last few days an impression has come over me to write something of the spiritual and to share what I have experienced thus far. It is an amazing thing to realize for the first time what it is like to be a co-creator with God. I frequently meditate and ponder over the love of God, especially in sending His Only-Begotten to suffer and die for the iniquities of His children. I suddenly have no difficulty in understanding how the God of Heaven can indeed weep over His creation. Even in this, I feel that this child who is coming to our family will be the source of great joy to Isaac and I. I feel so close to God, what a blessing!

2 comments:

IKEY said...

I must say I love being around you more and more every day as we go through this

ecometrochic said...

Cute! It is marvelous, isn't it? Now you can see why I enjoy being a mother so much:). Hugs.