BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Eating, Eating, and More Eating!!!

I feel like all I do any more is eat and sleep. I eat, drink, sit for a second, then out of the blue I am ravenously hungry once more! My eyes begin to wander desperately searching for a source of nutrition that will not cause my stomach to churn too badly. The staple right now is unsalted saltines. (Seems a strange idea, but okay.) I am now in love with red vines. I can eat them by the fistful and still go back for more. Isaac purchased a 4 lb. container of them and I have been having a hay day over the last 24 hours. The need to feed is not so bad when I am at home, but can be quite inconvenient when I am at work. I frequently wander into the kitchen to grab a cracker from my purse and nibble it as inconspicuously as possible. If I ate in front of the ladies I work with they would expect to receive some food too! So for now I sneak about and feed my cravings in shadowy corners away from wandering eyes.
You'd think that all this eating would have me gaining lots of weight. Not so. I have lost a pound.

0 comments: