BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Yikes

I just realized as I was reading through a 'checklist' of to-do's on thebump.com that I'm not ready to do this! I've always wanted a baby and yearned for the day I would have a husband and children, but I'm not sure I'm ready. Up until just now, all of my thoughts have been focused on making it through the pregnancy. I didn't even think about the beyond...about pediatricians and immunizations and all that happens with actually having the baby here. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed just now.

1 comments:

Erica said...

The nice thing about a brand new baby is that they don't need much. Those checklists are overwhelming. All you really need is a carseat and diapers and everything else you can figure out as you go. And you still have several months to figure all those other things out.